Mango Panna Cotta Recipe








INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 cups heavy whipping cream 
  • 4 teaspoons gelatin powder 
  • 1-2 cup sugar 
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 
  • 1 mango 
Mango Panna Cotta Recipe

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Gather all materials.
  2. Pour cream into a pot, and pour in sugar. Sprinkle gelatin on top. (I added the gelatin in one spot, but I would recommend sprinkling it evenly over the top so it can soften more quickly.)
  3. Once gelatin has softened, whisk together over low heat until gelatin and sugar dissolve. You want to dissolve the gelatin and sugar in the cream using as little heat as needed
  4. Whisk in vanilla extract.
  5. Pour into serving containers, and refrigerate until set. I wasn't sure which containers I wanted to serve the mango panna cotta in, so I used a variety.
  6. Meanwhile, cut the mango into a small dice, and spoon on top of the set panna cotta.

Source: Morsels Life


Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...